Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Wrestler focuses on grabs and body blow maneuvers to deal damage. Wrestler is unlocked after obtaining Fighters Rank 2.
|Chop||B||Kirby swings his arm horizontally in front of him.||10|
|Chop Barrage - Final Chop||B repeatedly||Kirby performs two additional chops before performing a spin ending with a strong backhanded swipe.||3 (1st and 2nd hits), 4 (3rd hit), 14 (4th hit)|
|Launcher Lariat||↓ + B||Kirby charges up and then performs an upward-swinging lariat. Kirby can hold the move indefinitely and can turn around while charging. Kirby slides forward while performing the attack. This attack sends opponents upward.||30|
|Rolling Sobat||B in midair||Kirby spins and performs a kick in front of him.||20|
|Headbutt||↑ + B in midair||Kirby pulls his head back and then swings it forward.||26, 14 (repeat Headbutts)|
|Flying Dropkick||Dash + B and A simultaneously||Kirby performs a spinning dropkick.||16 (1st hit), 2 (2nd, 3rd, and 4th hit), 4 (5th hit)|
|Wrestler Pinpoint Kick||↓ + B in midair||Kirby drops down with both feet extended underneath him.||10, 5 (repeat Wrestler Pinpoint Kicks)|
|Wrestler Fury Stomp||Hold ↓ + B in midair||If Kirby lands on an opponent with Wrestler Pinpoint Kick, he will instead Fury Stomp.||10 (1st hit), 2 (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th hits)|
|Meteor Plancha||↓↑ + B||Kirby jumps upward while performing a backflip, then dives diagonally downward.||19 (rising hit), 8 (falling hit), 16 (falling hit if not combo'd from rising hit), 9 (landing hit), 22 (landing hit if not combo'd from falling hit)|
|Bouncing Meteor Plancha||Hold ↔ against a wall in midair + B||Kirby jumps off the wall while performing a backflip, then dives diagonally downward.||19 (rising hit), 8 (falling hit), 16 (falling hit if not combo'd from rising hit), 9 (landing hit), 22 (landing hit if not combo'd from falling hit)|
|Tackle Grab||Dash + B||Kirby dashes forward and grabs a foe if one is within his reach.||N/A|
|Lift||↑ + B near foe||Kirby grabs and lifts a foe if one is directly in front of him.||N/A|
|Blazing Back Breaker||↑ After Lift||Kirby jumps upward and slams the grabbed foe against his back, punctuated with flames.||28(grabbed foe), 10 (slam)|
|Megaton Slam||↓ After Lift||Kirby spins around before slamming the grabbed foe into the ground, punctuated with flames.||28 (grabbed foe), 20 (slam)|
|Air Suplex||← After Lift||Kirby jumps high upward before quickly falling backward upside-down before slamming the grabbed foe into the ground, punctuated by a lightning bolt. Pressing A upon landing will initiate Rolling Breaker.||28 (grabbed foe), 7 (grabbed foe if comboing into Rolling Breaker), 20 (slam), 10 (slam if comboing into Rolling Breaker)|
|Giant Swing||→ After Lift||Kirby rapidly spins around before throwing the grabbed foe.||28 (grabbed foe), 10 (spin), 20 (thrown foe)|
|Rolling Breaker||A After Lift||Kirby jumps in the air and rapidly flips before slamming the grabbed foe.||36 (grabbed foe), 2 per hit (rolling jump), 20 (slam)|
|Flying Grab||↑ + B||Kirby jumps upward and grabs a foe if one is within his reach.||N/A|
|Ultra Back Breaker||A During Lift for Flying Grab||Kirby twirls around and slams the grabbed foe against his back, punctuated with flames.||36 (grabbed foe), 2 (falling hit), 10 (slam), 20 (thrown foe)|
|Air Corkscrew||B/↓||Kirby spins and throws the grabbed foe diagonally downward.||28 (grabbed foe), 20 (thrown foe)|
|“||Use Launcher Lariat to launch an enemy, then Flying Grab to catch it in midair!”|
|— Wrestler Tip #1 • Kirby Fighters 2|
|“||Lift can be used even through an enemy's guard!”|
|— Wrestler Tip #2 • Kirby Fighters 2|
|“||Press A at the moment you land from an Air Suplex to unleash a Rolling Breaker combo attack!”|
|— Wrestler Tip #3 • Kirby Fighters 2|
In Other Languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|Japanese||Translates to Wrestler.|
|German||Wrestling-Maske||Translates to Wrestling Mask.|
|Dutch||Worstelaar||Translates to Wrestler.|
|French||Lutteur Masqué||Translates to Masked Wrestler.|
|Italian||Wrestler Mascherato||Translates to Masked Wrestler.|
|Spanish||Lucha libre||Translates to Freestyle Wrestling.|
- In Kirby Battle Royale, Fighter had a Wrestling Mask Headgear that resembles the appearance of Wrestler.
- Wrestler is the second Copy Ability to debut in a spin-off in the Kirby series; the first was Balloon.
- As Suplex is also a wrestling-based Copy Ability, Wrestler has various moves that are borrowed from or variants of Suplex's moves: Wrestler Pinpoint Kick, Wrestler Fury Stomp, Tackle Grab, Blazing Back Breaker, Air Suplex, and Rolling Breaker are all versions of Pinpoint Kick, Fury Stomp, Turbo Dash Grab, Back Breaker, Big Suplex, and Rock Drop respectively.
- Wrestler appears to be specifically based on Incineroar's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Chop, Headbutt, Meteor Plancha, Blazing Backbreaker, Air Suplex, and Giant Swing all greatly resemble Incineroar's neutral attack, up tilt, up special, up throw, back throw, and forward throw respectively. Many of Wrestler's moves also have flame effects.
- One of Wrestler's Rare Hats, the Roaring Mask, further supports this, as it is based on a lion, a common counterpart to the tiger, which Incineroar is based on.
- Wrestler's pose in official artwork seems to be based on Kirby's pose in the character select screen for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with one hand and one foot raised up and the features aligning almost perfectly, with the exception of the mask and the angry frown.