Paul2 (talk) 20:08, October 1, 2013 (UTC)Ahem... on the chat of that article, i said i would stop copying your work.
Waddle Dee Steel Fortress
As it would seem, only two articles remain uncreated for Kirby: Triple Deluxe: Furnace Bot (reserved by me) and Waddle Dee Steel Fortress (reserved by you). This is just a courtesy message reminding you that you have just less than a month left to complete your article; on August 12, the article -- including everything you have typed thus far -- will become public domain. Thank you for reading. NerdyBoutKirby BZZZZZ! 19:33, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for the reminder! Are you sure that only two articles are left uncreated? Doos Rock! -Therater2 (talk) 12:29, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I finished and published the article. I think it meets the standards of the wiki. Doos Rock! -Therater2 (talk) 13:48, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
i think i wanna make a better account thatn this...it looks s***.....can i make a batter one?..
and i just ant her to return...i love her........i mean what is so bad about suicide if your character doesnt return?.......i really wan ther back becaus ei believe she is good.........the blue petal......you have no idea how suicidal i have been since....
I have an idea. Why don't you write a fanfic about Queen Sectonia returning?
Suicide is never a good option. Life is a wonderful thing, and giving it up isn't good at all. Think about how upset your friends and family would be if you committed suicide, and for the reason you give.
My request is that you don't swear at me, though. It could get you banned fast. Doos Rock! -Therater2 (talk) 14:33, August 15, 2014 (UTC)
I'm going to be away on vacation for a week! Hold down the fort while I'm gone. Bye! Doos Rock! -Therater2 (talk) 15:52, September 5, 2014 (UTC)
- He says he has it, but there is apparently an issue with him posting it on miiverse. IqskirbyWhat? Haven't you seen a Santa Kirby before? 12:22, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh! Sorry for the confusion, I only have the 3DS one. Sorry. :( Paul2 AHHHH! 13:42, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
I know that one of the games I listed was kirby 64, which I did play on an n64 and have fully completed it. But I interestingly beat it today. In addition to that I added an easy but sort of hard way to stun 02 on the 02 page. Masterofcorn (talk) 22:34, February 3, 2015 (UTC)masterofcorn
You are doing a great work man, I see the pages that you create, good work
- Thank you! I appreciate that. :D You are doing well yourself, I think. Paul2 Walky, at your service! 12:50, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
- You could stick around, if you want. We always are happy to have editors around! But it's your choice. Paul2 Walky, at your service! 21:43, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
um, would you happen to know how to play the soundtrack on a wiki without going to another website?
- I'm not sure what you are referring to, but if you're talking about the game soundtracks, there's a page specifically for that purpose. For example, look at this link. On these music pages, you should be able to play game soundtracks. (I may be wrong, though- tell me if it works for you!)Paul2 Walky, at your service! 11:05, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I mean how do you do it on an actual page about something. Example, soundtrack for the Halberd can be played on the halberd page Water mage nepty (talk) 19:01, May 11, 2015 (UTC)Water mage nepty
Go ahead and write that intro paragraph if you're still interested. Be sure to remember all the types. Keep up the good work, by the way. =] NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 04:02, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh! Yes, I'm still interested. I'll get to work sometime later today. Thanks for the compliment as well! Paul2 Walky, at your service! 11:09, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
Looks like we only have one KatRC article left to create: Seventopia. I'm not in the mood to create it or any o' that. Would you be up to the challenge? If not, anybody else can make it; I'm not picky. NerdyBoutKirby We help each other out, you see. 21:24, May 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, it does seem as if everyone's been avoiding creating that specific one for some reason. :/ Well, I'll be happy to take up the task. :D If I need any screenshots (Which I probably will not), I'll ask you. Paul2 Walky, at your service! 11:09, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for telling me. The reason I was concerned is because some of the sheets I saw stated this direct quote at the bottom- 'Sprites ripped by [Insert name of spriter] to be hosted on The Spriter's Resource and Kirby's Rainbow Resort ONLY!' Are Wikis an exception to this? Paul2 Dream Land, meet your heroes! 20:20, August 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Gotcha. Thanks for explaining. Paul2 Dream Land, meet your heroes! 20:42, August 12, 2015 (UTC)
While the images are as quality as we're going to to get them for now, translating is a different story. Turns out the book is called "Kirby of the Stars: Pupupu Complete Works." Conveniently, Kirbyellow actually owns the book, as it is apparently quote rare now. Just some info you might like to know. Of course, he is busy doing other things, so we shouldn't expect these translations to be a top priority at the time. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 14:21, September 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know. It'll be a real treasure trove when we do get these translations done, though. Paul2 Dream Land, meet your heroes! 15:02, September 19, 2015 (UTC)
yes, please replace esp. As th page's creator, I can tell you it was made more as a temporary page until a better one can be made. I am always happy to see this wiki improve!Kirbycrafter (talk) 19:57, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks. It's appreciated not to have someone get upset over something like this! :DPaul2 2016 shall be MINE! 12:19, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Actually, that is helpful. It shows off some of what the Robobot Armor can do, and it also shows that the X button activates the scanning. Thanks for the resource! Paul2 2016 shall be MINE! 12:30, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! I wonder if we know about all of the modes in the game now. Paul2 2016 shall be MINE! 19:35, March 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah. I'm sure there may be a couple left; we know 10, but videos say more than ten. We've got Red (Fire), Orange (Beam), Yellow (Cutter), Green (Sword), Cyan (Spark), Light Blue (Ice), Blue (Jet), Brown (Stone), White & Red (Parasol), and Black (Bomb). Perhaps something representing purple will be next. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 22:39, March 30, 2016 (UTC)
- A Poison Mode sounds like it would fit the bill. Paul2 2016 shall be MINE! 12:17, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes- that's exactly what I needed, but I was afraid to look for it (because of spoilers). Thanks again. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 11:23, May 15, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, Paul2. I've recently noticed the change you've made to the Kirby: Planet Robobot page, saying that you haven't seen a Bomb Mode for the Robobot Armor. There has been footage showing off the mode:
Just wanted to let you know, OK?
- Thanks for correcting my mistake. The info's appreciated. Paul2 2016 shall be MINE! 18:40, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
Congratulations, you've passed your RfR and received rollback powers. Use them well and keep up the good work!
Here's a link to a KPR article on NoE. It contains some Robobot-specific terminology that you may want to incorporate into the article. I haven't yet found a place to use the term Scan Spec on this site, but I'm betting you can. http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2016/April/Pilot-Robobot-Armour-and-save-Planet-Popstar-from-a-robotic-army-in-Kirby-Planet-Robobot-coming-to-Nintendo-3DS-on-June-10th-1099585.html
- That's great- a pretty big step for me! I appreciate the support from you guys.
- That link is also helpful. Thanks for that too! Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 12:00, April 23, 2016 (UTC)
Maxus Overlord message
You can use this picture in the Robobot page you're making:
- I will use that. Thanks! Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 18:49, May 15, 2016 (UTC)
- Your edits were reverted because the flavor text was already present on the page; we don't need to put it into the "flavor text" section if it's at the top of the page already. Also, please fix your grammar. This is a community where we interact in a generally formal manner. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 15:42, May 21, 2016 (UTC)
- K, but like some other users put the flavor text for some abilities from this new Kirby game too and their edits weren't reverted. What kind of racism is this? D: (sorry couldn't think of any other word) Awesome31 (talk) 12:14, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- What do you mean? Some of the other users put the flavor texts in the quote boxes above the article. That's fine. We just don't need them repeated at the 'Flavor text' section of the page when they're already at the top. Other users did add them at the flavor text section before, and their edits were reverted as well. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 12:39, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- I see, thanx for reply and have a n(o)ice day. Awesome31 (talk) 18:02, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
You've claimed some of the Articles on the Planet Robobot page...
- Yeah, I'm planning on posting these articles when the game sees release in non-Japanese nations. I plan on getting my hands on the game before I make these articles. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 11:08, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Alright then. Best of luck to you, and make sure to mark June 10 on your calendar as the game gets released on USA and Europe in that day. Rorosilky5 (talk) 16:46, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Apologizes, Paul2, for not asking for permission to edit the Robobot Armor page. I should've asked you before I did anything.
- User:RLWilliams3d 16:47, May 29, 2016 (GMT+1)
- You're forgiven. This is a new system, so I wouldn't expect everyone to adapt right off the bat. :P Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 15:54, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, may I have permission to edit the page, Paul2?
- User:RLWilliams3d 17:02, May 29, 2016 (GMT+1)
- May I know what you wish to add? Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 16:11, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Never mind. It was to mention Mike having an armor mode, but someone else has added that, anyway. ^^;
- User:RLWilliams3d 17:15, May 29, 2016 (GMT+1)
- I added that one back, realizing it was a good change. When I reverted your edit, I didn't really check it. Thanks for the suggestion! Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 16:17, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Robobot Armor Trivia
As the page is 'claimed' by you (and since I think I may get in trouble for editing it), I will relay this info for you. Meta Knight, during the Meta Knightmare Revenge campaign, doesn't use the Robobot Armor. Pikatwig (talk) 19:56, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
- I believe that was already implied, considering that King Dedede didn't do Hypernova segments in Triple Deluxe, but thanks for the information. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 20:01, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, I just wanted to apologize for putting the flavor text at the bottom on some of the copy ability pages. I also undid some of the other ones you and tails41yoshi didn't get around to ;). Kirbot Blasting Off! 19:50, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Not a problem, and thanks! Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 20:40, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- You're welcome! :) Kirbot Blasting Off! 01:27, June 8, 2016 (UTC)
Team Kirby Clash
As I'm sure you're aware, I'm working on the article. Most of my progress on it has been put onto its article, but there's something I've been withholding that I need an opinion on. Perhaps I've gotten carried away with creating tables, but it's something I want an opinion on. I have two tables displaying the progression of each role's stats as their levels increase; one is more horizontal, while the other was organized in a more vertical manner. Both have their own pros and cons I suppose, so I wanted to see which one you felt would be best. I don't want to hold onto that claim for much longer when the article is basically finished, aside from images that I'll get later, when I'm not busy. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 14:56, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- After some thought, I would have to say that the table that is more vertical would have to be better, in my opinion. Even though it is a bit long, the numbers and words seem to line up better, and it just seems overall more readable to me. Good job on the article, by the way. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 14:21, June 24, 2016 (UTC)
Like Meta Knightmare, I Return
I'm officially back. It appears plenty of stuff has happened in the two weeks I was gone. If it's no trouble, would you give the rundown of the important events and updates that've transpired? NerdyBoutKirby the EYES! 20:11, July 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Welcome back! I see Iqs has mentioned most of the stuff that's gone on, so I'll just say some other stuff of importance.
- Remember that Kirby's 20th Anniversary Encyclopedia that Kirbyellow said that he had? Well, this YouTuber named xXMeteorXx has scanned it in full. (I actually recommend his channel; he's made a lot of useful Kirby videos.) You can check out that conversation here: (). There's already efforts to translate it down at Kirby's Rainbow Resort(). (The Necrodeus artwork that I didn't approve of actually came from that book.)
- Iqs and I also had a bit of a discussion regarding what the title of this page should be. We couldn't come to a good agreement ourselves, and Gioku had no preference, so we will need your assistance there.
- Perhaps I should also mention that I'm going to be leaving for about a week starting on the 10th. (It always seems like one of us is going somewhere.)
- That seems to be about it! Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 21:09, July 8, 2016 (UTC)
- But that's something I'd never understand.
- I see someone's been playing KPR recently. I've beaten the Story Mode, but I'm still working on completing the rest myself. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 21:53, July 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I can see why some people might be upset over more major pages, but I do wish they could be a little less impatient and demanding. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 15:03, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
- I understand why they'd be frustrated since we're essentially halting the entire fanbase, but we're obsolete anyways. We have competitors, and YouTube reveals all the info in a visual form on Day 1. Years from now, no one will remember how long Susie and Star Dream Soul OS took to make, they'll instead be complaining that I don't like the story or villain of Kirby: Sectonia Star. NerdyBoutKirby the EYES! 17:50, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Heh. I would have thought you of all people would be a bit more optimistic about the Wiki's future, though. I try not to think of us as obsolete; we're more just incomplete. You're right about YouTube being a competitor, but we just do things in a different way than them. Personally, I feel that we, for the most part, actually do it better. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 21:49, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
Hi, NerdyBoutKirby said that even the flavor text at the top should be in the flavor text box. The conversation that states this can be found here. Thanks! Kirbot Blasting Off! 19:33, July 18, 2016 (UTC)
- I actually was aware of that conversation. I can't say I fully agree with the way this is (there's good points for both sides), but I'll leave the flavor text issue be for now. Thanks. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 19:55, July 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Ok then I was just so confused about it haha. Kirbot Blasting Off! 17:09, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
Security Force HP
That about the 1500 damage points isn't EXACTLY correct. (By that, you probably mean 150, like we do for attack damage outputs) At least I can say that some of the 2.0 versions survive the Meta Knightmares attack, which deals a bit over 3300 damage. Two of them, at least, survive. Just wanted to let you know. Tails41yoshi (talk) 15:41, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for the input. I did my own research for that fact. I came to '1500 points of damage' by using weak attacks (in my tests, Ninja's Kunai Throw) and adding up the numbers displayed to come to a reasonably close general estimate. What makes it an estimate and not a definite thing is that Security Force doesn't show how much damage it takes in its final hit. I didn't test this on the 2.0 versions yet, however, so the total for them is probably higher. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 16:46, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll be sure to do more testing to refine my estimate. Meanwhile, if any of us manages to find a source where we could find an exact number, that info would certainly go to good use. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 17:58, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
- So I have some new info for you. True, it may sometimes take more than two Hammer Flips (for instance) to defeat Security Force, but the thing is, the damage amounts aren't consistent. The damage taken by Security Force may depend on the attack it is using when it is hit; while a 'perfect' hit on Security Force may deal 760 damage points, if it is charging when hit it will only take about 360 damage. I have done more testing, and it seems that 1500 damage points for the normal version is the most reasonable. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 17:31, July 21, 2016 (UTC)
my edit Mr. Dooter page
can you check it the infobox to look at the copy abilites count if you delete it let me know why
Gamer4life56 My Dooter page edit
can you check the infobox, go to copy ability see if it counts if you Delete it let me know on my talk page
- What exactly do you want me to try to delete? If it's the 'Copy Ability' section on the infobox on the Mr. Dooter page, there's no real reason to do that as far as I can see, but if you want me to try to delete that same section on your user page, just confirm that for me please. Paul2 ➨ ➨ You've been... robobotized! 17:25, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Paul, I think the problem that's going on is he's making an edit to Mister Dooter, but isn't sure that it's being registered, a it's not appearing on the page. It's not showing up because the edit is being reverted. Perhaps you should check out and see if you can actually get certain copy abilities from the specified techniques. If not, then you can revert it. The last game I remember where stars could give Copy Abilities was Amazing Mirror. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 23:23, July 22, 2016 (UTC)
If yOu wANT To kEEp the DaRk MaTTer thReaD AliVe, bReaK mE oUT oF The JaiL.
- You can still talk, you're just in black and white... or orange; whatever floats your boat. IqskirbyBihm Masheen Gahn! 19:48, October 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Just letting you guys know, I'd prefer if we keep the Dark Matter conversation on that thread and not on my talk page.
- Now, as for Pupps' request... we'll see about that. Paul2 Wrong holiday. 20:36, October 21, 2016 (UTC)
Hi! I believe you've seen Aurora's new signature. I was going to ask them if they'd like a sig with an image in it, but the image I'm using would be one from the Mildly Traumatized Kirby set you posted on the Forums. With your permission, would it be okay if I used it to make them a signature? Meta Kirby52 Not This Time. 18:52, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Not sure if this offer is obsolete, but I'm fine with Aurora using my image in their sig. Paul2 Wrong holiday. 19:41, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
Would "character ask" blog posts, even joke ones, count as breaking the rule against RPs? I'm thinking of answering questions in character as Mildly Traumatized Kirby, who is terrified of even harmless stuff and complains about everything. Auroraareas28 "Mildly Traumatized." 20:09, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm fairly certain that one blog post wouldn't be bending the rule that much. I'd advise against making a multi-part series here, however. Paul2 Wrong holiday. 20:14, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
- It would just be one post where I respond in the comments; I'm not thinking of making any continuing storylines or other OCs (and he's not really an OC anyway). Thanks. Auroraareas28 "Mildly Traumatized." 20:19, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
You planned to create the KBB items. I don't want to steal all the block-breaking fun from you, but may take the Flip article off your hands? That's probably the most mundane item in the game (maybe even the series). Up to you.
Oh, and for your convenience:
- Flip: First found in Squishy's stage. Dropped by Booler, Wheelie, Blocky, Twister, Chilly, Mumbies, and UFO (enemy).
- Replica: First found in Poppy Bros. Sr.'s stage. Dropped by Chuckie.
- Crash: First found in Mr. Frosty's stage. Dropped by Blasto, Scarfy, Bomber, Kookler, and Bounder.
- Changer: First found in Kabula's stage. Dropped by Bouncy and Propeller.
- That would be okay with me if you want to do the Flip page! I'll get to the other KBB items as soon as I finish getting images for the move pages I've been working on recently. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 13:05, December 17, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm hoping to finish them fairly soon. I'm sorry for taking so long. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 12:52, May 22, 2017 (UTC)
Miracle Matter Profile Pic
- Why, thank you, heh! ^_^ I drew it myself, actually. It's a character I created for myself called Dork Matter, based on Miracle Matter, of course.
- I'd also like to mention that that's a pretty nice custom sprite you've made for your new sig. Good work on that! Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 21:47, January 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks again! I'm certainly open to drawing a Kirby character for you. What would you like me to draw? Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 22:22, January 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks! My favorite enemy is Big Dice--the orange variant. Would you mind drawing one of those, perhaps holding a Gold Durable Block in his mouth? One complaint about Dices is that their eyes make them look too animalistic--try making his eyes a bit cuter or something like that to make it appear more intelligent. Could you do that please? NerdyBoutKirby Squeaky! 22:32, January 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Sure! I'll see what I can do. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 19:13, January 10, 2017 (UTC)
Kirby Wiki Discord
I'm trying to find the KW Discord but I don't know were to find it, could you send me a link LuisYKW12 (talk, workshop) The True Age of Light and Darkness will Begin January 13, 2017 15:57 (UTC-03:00) Brasília
- Sure thing Luis! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/VzrfmkW Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 20:08, January 13, 2017 (UTC)
From all of us to you, congratulations on becoming an administrator! Here is a link to the Administrators' how-to guide for future reference. Make us proud and keep up the good work. NerdyBoutKirby Squeaky! 16:36, February 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks a bunch, Nerdy. I'll do my best. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 14:15, February 6, 2017 (UTC)
When GOD Closes a window...
Meta Knight's Song
I think we need some info on Meta Knight's Song, according to the Sphere Doomer page, the Sphere Doomer Theme is just a heavily remixed version of Meta Knight's. His song is also used during Mecha Knight+. I'm asking for help becease I don't know how (or if I can). Please answer.
- There's no more information that we need on Meta Knight's song. It was an original arrangement when it appeared in KSS and has just appeared in later games. That's pretty much everything we need. Meta Kirby52 Not This Time. 20:51, March 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Ok, I just wanted someone to know that his song made more than 3 appearances and I don't know much about the database. And how do I sub to this page?
- JonasEVB (talk) 13:55, March 27, 2017 (UTC)JonasEVB
- Okay. To answer your question, when you edit a page, you should automatically follow it, as long as you haven't changed the setting. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 14:23, March 27, 2017 (UTC)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you planning to publish the Kirby Cafe article on the Wiki's 10th anniversary? Or was that not your goal? Either way, this is a friendly reminder about it. NerdyBoutKirby Let's switch it up! 21:11, April 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Well, that was our original plan, but it sadly ended up falling by the wayside, since we were working on a bunch of other projects for the anniversary. Hopefully I'll find time to finish it soon, though! Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 21:36, April 6, 2017 (UTC)
After realizing no one else did it I starting being a pioneer again and made:
Tell me what you think of it and if you want to leave a (dis)like.
Hello? Please respond.
- Yes? I saw the video. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 18:06, May 27, 2017 (UTC)
Is this cannon?
- It's hard to say for sure. My first inclination is to think that it is canon to some extent, since it's an official comic. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 12:14, June 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Here's an invite code that, I dunno, probably works. Anyway, this is the Kirby Wikia's Discord.
https://discord.gg/4T4ZTHdexpired Meta Kirby52 This won't be pretty. 04:04, July 1, 2017 (UTC)
JudgementSpecter Discord invite
Hey, can you invite me to the Kirby Wiki Discord server? My username is Meta#8258.
- Hey there Specter! Not that we'd mind having you, but I couldn't help but notice that you haven't really edited our wiki beforehand. May I ask where you heard about our Discord? Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 14:40, August 28, 2017 (UTC)
I added it because it's most likely the reason it says "Sad Shell."
- I think what Shuriken Kunai is trying to get at is that "sad" can also mean pathetic. Iqskirby (talk) 16:31, September 3, 2017 (UTC)
- I understand. I might be incorrect, but I guess I just don't see how the "pathetic" definition really adds anything to the trivia. Especially considering that within the trivia point itself, you mentioned that the meaning is unlikely due to the boss's difficulty. Paul2 The "dorkiest" of Matter. 13:25, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- I said COULD be unlikely, and honestly it's the best bet for why it says sad.
- ShurikenKunai (talk) 13:47, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks a bunch, Nerdy! I'll get to that once I get KBR.
- Also, I haven't forgotten about the logo change we'll need; I'll get that for you by release day. Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 15:28, January 17, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for the correction.
Hi, Paul. I just wanted to apologize for the mistakes I made while editing Mr. Tick-Tock's page, which I think you fixed (I didn't realize "Mr. Tick-Tock" and "Tick-Tock Jr." are hyphenated). I'll try to be more careful in the future... but, at least I learned something new. Anonymous Waddle Dee (talk) 22:38, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it! I've made plenty of mistakes more major than that, heh. Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 19:11, February 10, 2018 (UTC)
- I have a question, and I think this is the best place to ask it. I saw that King Doo's page needed to be cleaned up, so I did that (there was a lot of excessive language). But I didn't want to delete the "this page needs to be cleaned up" tag without asking, as this is the first major edit I've done here, and I don't know if I met the quality standards. I'm sorry to bother you, but could you check to see if King Doo's page is cleaned up well? Thanks. Anonymous Waddle Dee (talk) 01:24, February 11, 2018 (UTC)
- Did a quick look-over, and it seems you did a pretty good job at cleaning it up. Keep up the good work! Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 20:05, February 11, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks. Sorry for these questions, but I have another one... I noticed that all the Epic Yarn levels from Mole Hill onwards need expanded level overviews. I know that the admins have talked about this before, but if you need any assistance with those, I'd be happy to help, and I would try to keep them to the same detail that the first few have. I understand if you say no, but I thought it was worth asking either way. Anonymous Waddle Dee (talk) 22:32, February 11, 2018 (UTC)
- No problem with the questions. And you're right, we have had a discussion about this, almost three years ago. Another admin and I were supposed to take on the task at some point, but we've just never really acted on the project.
- Part of what makes it difficult is the user who made the finished overviews many years ago, was super-thorough... a difficult standard to continue. But if you'd like to assist us with them, it'd actually be greatly appreciated! Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 16:05, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
- I understand. I'll try to do the overview for Mole Hill sometime soon, and if you think it's good enough, I'll do more afterwards. Thanks for your help. Anonymous Waddle Dee (talk) 21:59, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
- I just wanted to let you know that I just did the stage overview for Mole Hole. It took me a while to get to doing it, but it's done. I can definitely understand why it's so hard to do, especially with a nonlinear stage like Mole Hole. Anyway, if you think it's good enough, I'd be happy to do the stage overviews for the rest of the game, but if it's not good enough, I understand that as well.
- And another question... when writing the overview, I couldn't find an official name for the blue blocks that you push by attacking them, so I gave them the conjectural title of Blue Arrow Blocks. What do you think is the best thing to do in this situation? Anonymous Waddle Dee (talk) 01:06, February 17, 2018 (UTC)
- I believe we've called them denim blocks, assuming you and I are thinking of the same thing. IqskirbyHappy February 01:31, February 17, 2018 (UTC)
- The ones I'm thinking of are blue and they have a downward arrow on them. When attacked, they get pushed back, and they are affected by gravity. If that's what you're thinking of, I'll change the names in the overview. Anonymous Waddle Dee (talk) 01:41, February 17, 2018 (UTC)
Where did you got Flamberge's name? and from where the heck is that boss splash screen???
- Flamberge’s name and splash screen were obtained from this video. IqskirbyHappy February 17:07, February 28, 2018 (UTC)
- No problem, you're welcome. Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 13:07, August 10, 2018 (UTC)
Quick question: How do you get a profile picture? I’ve been trying and the picture I want to use is under 500KB but it’s not working. What should I do? P.S. I’m on an IPad AWESMAZER (talk) 13:10, August 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Huh, I'm not sure. Is it displaying some sort of error message? Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 13:15, August 10, 2018 (UTC)
If the picture is too big, it will say “error. Picture to big. Maximum size 500KB” or something like that. If it’s under 500, it loads for a few seconds and nothing happens after that. Doesn’t say anything or change anything. Nothing AWESMAZER (talk) 13:18, August 10, 2018 (UTC)
Attack Pac comment
- It just seemed a bit unnecessary and confusing, that's all. Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 14:03, September 23, 2018 (UTC)
Wiki Manager introduction
Hello, I'm Flanqer, and I'm the Wiki Manager for the Kirby Wiki. I introduced myself in Discussions, but wanted to leave personal messages for the active admins. I'm here to help you and your community, and to be a liaison to full-time Fandom Staff. If you ever have any questions related to the wiki, whether it's about editing, styling, infoboxes, policy, etc, please contact me on my talk page.
(Don't take the "manager" part of my title seriously. For a clearer explanation of my role, see the announcement on Community Central.)
- Welcome. We'll be sure to let you know if we need any assistance or have questions! Paul2 The dorky isocahedron returns. 12:43, May 23, 2019 (UTC)
Hey Paul Thanks for helping me and this wiki, u may not know this but i am the person who made this wiki.