- I am usually on the Kirby Wiki IRC Channel; consider contacting me there, especially if your topic of discussion is irrelevant to some degree.
- When replying to a message, be it by me or another user, please respect threading guidelines and indent your messages appropriately with colons (
:). Also, when replying, keep your response on the topic of what is being discussed, and do not include yourself into any other conversation you aren't a part of.
- Sign your messages with four tildes (
~~~~) at the end of your message (while making sure your signature is appropriate and not disruptive to a point of obvious distraction).
- Do not, under any circumstance, remove text from this or any other discussion page. You may strike (
example) your own comments, however.
- I usually reply on my talk page, unless I'm leaving the first message of a conversation. Check back here if you've began discussing something with me.
- For new [on] topic discussions, go to New Section, type the title of your topic, and create your message. Be sure to follow the latter guidelines as well (signing, et cetera).
- Do not edit the archives; if you have a new message, leave it here, on my current talk page.
Hello. I have a question to ask...
Thank you for bringing me back!
Look, I'm sorry I called you a faggot. i was just angry, thats all! Wanna be... Friends?
Fawful117 I HAVE CHORTLES! 17:07, October 11, 2010 (UTC)Marx Devil: This is me, signing off!
- Sorry I've been away. :$ School and applying for colleges really take up my time during the weekdays. BNK [E|T|C] 20:34, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I agree about the Yin-Yarn one, but the others were really poor. I mean, if we let this continue, this site will be full of pointless and short articles, so I am doing what you call "enforcing". However, I see where you're coming at. --Game Freak WOOOOSH!
- We need set guidelines. Anyone can make an article about a villian named Xtram that appears in a Kirby game being released that just says "Xtram is a boss in game X". That is not needed or wanted.--MegaTron1XD 22:37, October 25, 2010 (UTC)