Stop making all the Smash Bros. pages. Everyone has agreed that they will be deleted, ok? Reversinator
- Actually, you agreed the this, remember? Also, it's not like my pages are irrelevent. It's usfull, Kirby'-related info. 18.104.22.168 23:29, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I know, and I regret doing so. Now get ready to be bombarded by the others. We're not the Mario wikia. Reversinator
No more Smash Bros pages!! Only kirby related stuff in this wiki! -kirbystar9245
- Sorry, but if you make more Smash Bros. pages, you will get blocked and they will be deleted.--Game Freak WOOOOSH!
- Sorry, I'll stop. There's the smash wiki for those kind of pages. However, in the future can you guys please not say stuff like "prepare to be bombarded by others"?. 22.214.171.124 05:23, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Now that this dilemma is over, how 'bout we all help build the pages for anime episodes? Also, you forgot to delete Samus's page. 126.96.36.199 05:28, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
When I made the Smash character articles, I never realized what trouble I causes. I never meant to harm the wiki in any way. Will everyone please forgive me and stop talking about me in third person as if I'm a vandal? 188.8.131.52 06:05, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I forgive you,and you didn't vandalize, you just misunderstood. The only thing that matter is that you tried to improve this wiki, which I give you gratitude for.--Game Freak WOOOOSH!
One of my goals is to fix the anime episode articles. Unfortunately, I only have time to write one a day(due to homework, school, and smashwiki). Can someone please help? All the episodes are on Veoh and are in Japanese. Don't worry, they have subs. It would be a great service. 184.108.40.206 01:07, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for helping us out, but remember to mark the episodes with an incomplete as they are finished, but not enough content. For examples of finished episodes, view the first 9 episodes. That's when 4Kids use to show the anime...-_- --Game Freak WOOOOSH!
I was blocked a while ago. A user named Shadowcrest had gotten upset (it actually wasn't the first time; he gets periods and mood swings like a teenage female) at me for uploading his picture as my avatar, which was a response to him being a harsh-level douchebag the day before that. Since September of 2009 I don't take the internet much seriously anymore, and apologize if I may appear hostile. Do you go to the IRC channel for SmashWiki? If so, tell Shadowcrest that I, along with everyone in my smash circle, think he's a douchebag (you could call him a dick or an asshole if that's too mean; either are still true), and will be until he's buried under the Earth on the day of his death. Thanks,05:35, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Also, note that I am not asking you to deliver that message to bring up bad vibes, it's just that I have recently discovered that Salad continues to rant about the latter event, insulting me as if he and his chan-buddies are superior to myself, stating things like "BNK is an ass, and we aren't :D" or the like.
05:37, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks. As a last response, tell him that he is welcome to contribute to this wikia at any time, and that I hope I did not discourage his activity here. 03:51, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
I'm weird, I know
The header says it all. I am currently re doing the episode summary as I have found the episode on YouTube. It'd be nice not to undo my edits at the moment as I am currently working on it and if an edit is done to it, then my progress will be lost. :( But, anyways, thank you for your summary> I'm sorry, but I gotta revamp it.--Game Freak WOOOOSH!
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.