It took a lot of work, but I pulled out each individual line out from his cutscenes from KSSU. I had to go through each cutscene like 10 times because it took awhile to get every word and punctuation perfect. I couldn't decide on which to use. Help decide:
- Can you make peace between the sun and moon?
- You need to ask the giant comet NOVA for help!
- Well, I want to control Pop Star!
- I did it! It all went according to plan!
- It was all according to my perfect little plan!
- I got the sun and moon to fight. I got you to go into into space...
- So Now Pop Star is mine! All mine!
I vote for the second-to last one, btw. -EmptyStar
i like the first one, thats the only one thats the same in both versions. Illogic armada 20:40, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Number 4 -King Doo
The last three put into show Marx's personality the best. But, that's just my opinion. Max2
- I vote for the last one. BrawlFan181 20:01, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- ... but now that I look at it I think 4's better. BrawlFan181 20:02, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
Marx kinda creeps me out.Masta pikmin 03:50, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Good,he's supposed to. lol Marx Wraith 17:19, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
lol, Marx is Mark in the japanese version he is marx in the english and in the german he is callled Max-guest
Hahaha, yep I bet everyone here doesn't know that english names are exotic sounding in Japan, hence the common english name Mark.....but here of course it sounds pretty bland, so thank NOA for taking the spelling error in the Japanese version of The Arena and making it a reality over here. lol. Marx Wraith 05:10, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
Marx controls popstar!!!!!
Marx is kinda weird looking =)
A New Cameo Appearance
A statue of Marx's original jester form, complete with his ball, is one of the things Stone Kirby can transform into in the new Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Along with other new additions like the Dragoon statue and the Triple Star Cane/Star Rod/Power Paintbrush statue). This should probably be added into trivia. 220.127.116.11 06:18, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
What happens if Marx appears in Kirby: Right Back At Ya as an evil sorcerer with limbs? Do you want his antagonist role to be minor or major (as in a populer villain)? 18.104.22.168 19:03, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
"Marx Music" is "cisuM xraM"
Marx is supposed to be split in half at the end of KSSU. It's fair enough he reappears after KSS since KSSU is a remix of KSS. But in the Kirby Master video in KRTD, he is not only alive and in one piece, but he is in the jester form you first see him in in both games. How is this possible? Also, he is in the crowd and seemingly happy. Along with what Magolor says about the Lor in KRTD, could there have been a hand behind the scenes in the summoning of Nova that was not Marx and possibly was controlling Marx? As I mentioned on I think the Dark Matter talk page, in the cutscene Magolor Soul seems quite purple which may have a relation to Dark Nebula, which may be Dark Matter, and Dark Daroach? Are there even multiple Marx's made by the unknown power I mentioned earlier?
22.214.171.124 00:46, December 10, 2012 (UTC)a random person (I like making Dark Matter conspiracy theories)
- Sigh. We don't need to question the motive and actions of every final boss. This series is made for children to understand, and Nintendo doesn't usually hide things. I've said it once and I'll say it again: We need to stop focusing on such trivial theories about Dark Matter and pay more attention to the information given right to us. NerdyBoutKirby Fiery Christmas! 21:13, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Ok. Fine.
- 126.96.36.199 03:25, December 30, 2012 (UTC)a random person
Good Job on the Trivia!
Wow, there is a lot of Marx trivia! #NotASuggestion
- Hashtags? Here!? Oh man, its the beggining of the end!!!! (its actually an octothorpe) Meta Kirby52 It's all mine! 20:32, May 25, 2013 (UTC)