Is it even sure that Lololo & Lalala are Lolo and Lala? If not, at "First Appearance", "Adventures of Lolo" should be replaced by "Kirby's Dream Land". BrawlFan181 14:56, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Ohhh. BrawlFan181 11:26, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
hi, i'm a person--StrawberryFlowermaster42 01:40, November 2, 2009 (UTC)StrawberryFlowermaster42
Did you notice that Lololo and Lalala's pinball battle in KMA was in 3D?
KirbyMassAttackFanGirl 00:24, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
I...just noticed Lololo and Lalala have tails. I just thought they were spheres up until now. TigerTheDragon12 02:14, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
This is a random person over here...
Worth mentioning on the wiki page you can defeat them both in under five seconds in KSS with the Crash ability you can get from the Bomber in the room before? I've done it before 220.127.116.11 19:27, December 8, 2012 (UTC)a random person
- I think it should still be mentioned thoughI'm epic...is that a problem? (talk) 23:38, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, well, well. Why not BNK?
- 18.104.22.168 00:35, December 10, 2012 (UTC)a random person
Lololo&Lalala are called Fololo&Falala on the anime
Ok, I don't know who said that last one, but I don't see a reason why it shoudn't, if there is; it should at least be put th Spring Breeze page.JonasEVB (talk) 19:46, July 5, 2017 (UTC)Seems reasonable.
- I dunno... NerdyBoutKirby Wheeee 01:24, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Its from This Photo. August347 (talk) 01:33, October 2, 2013 (UTC)
- They were a pair of mid-bosses in Kirby's Dream Land so defeating Lololo would have Lalala by herself trying to defeat Kirby as a lone female mid-boss. AceFedora (talk) 05:50, October 4, 2018 (UTC)