similaraties with dyna blade
landia and dyna blade share a lot of similarities such as:
1. they both have wings and can fly
2. they both shoot fire from their mouths
3. they both help kirby (and co) by allowing them to ride on their backs (later in their own games)
4. they look like each other too
if you need more examples just ask for some. - january 9, 2012 - anonymous
Landia may not revert back to her 4-headed form because Kirby made the Master Crown come off before Landia changed back. Landia was intended to defeat Landia in her 4 dragons form, not her 4-headed dragon form. The Pokemon Master is HERE! 00:14, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Landia Copy Ability
Isn't Landia technically a copy ability aswell? Kirby does ride Landia like Starship and it calls the ability "Landia."--unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk•blog•contributions•logs) Always sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~ !
- No.--Starman125 Eh, nice armor. Uh, sure, thanks. 15:36, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Similar to the Wheelie Rider ability in Super Star Ultra, Landia is not strictly a copy ability. If you find official sources e.g. guidebooks that say it is, please include the evidence. As per current definitions on this wiki it does not qualify as one.
Poyo! 02:50, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
If that is so, then why not make a page entitled Landia (Ability)? Wheelie Rider isn't a copy ability like you said, but it is listed at the bottom of its page as being in the Ability category. There at least needs to be a detailed mention of the controls and abilities Kirby can use while riding Landia. If no one wants to, then I will make the page myself. --Superstarultra 03:37, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Nobody ever said that such a page is not allowed; in fact, if the creation of any new page can be reasonably justified then anyone is more than welcome to make the attempt. However, keep in mind that any new page should at least meet the minimum quality and notability criteria; otherwise any such page would most likely be deleted. Refer to Kirby Wiki:Editor's Manual for details. Poyo! 05:28, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- well i think the first is male the second is female The third is both and The forth none of them--unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk•blog•contributions•logs) Always sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~ !