I found an interesting tidbit of information on Wikipedia. Actually, more of a rumor than anything else. I asked about it in the Talk Page, but no one has answered me quite yet. So, do NOT add this to the article unless we can get a better source.
While the article is still just called "Kirby (video game)" on Wikipedia, the VG Box calls it "Kirby: Legend of the Stars." It also claims Japan gets it on December 19th of this year. Neither "facts" have sources.
Another interesting bit of information, is this article here: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=6131 Kirby for the Wii is on this article. They referred to it as "Kirby Adventure" in that article, and said:
"It has been said that Kirby has recently been resurrected as a Wii game, though, so we expect the beleaguered little Kirby to return to proper, non-novelty home console gaming later this year. Or 2009. Or 2010. He always gets treated badly. Nintendo keeps the real Kirby in a cage, you know."
I find this interesting. Is the project still alive, perhaps? Will we see any new screenshots or something by the end of this year or sometime the next? Please, I want an answer. 22.214.171.124 20:13, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- If this game IS still holding on to life by a thread, then the release date was obviously wrong. I will edit that out (my first edit on the wiki...) I seriously hope this game happens, I have only played Kirby 64 (today. Yeah, I know), and the video looked amazing. I may also add some of those alternate titles, if they aren't alredy there... / JakeyBoy01 22:11, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
--Helperkirby24 19:46, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
I have info on Kirby wii that I can't edit into the Kirby Wii article, like I know that Cutter Kirby and Sir Kibble will be in the game and much more. Also I want the credit for it so I would have to edit it in myself. So to who ever is in charge could you unlock the the Kirby Wii article, please. (Is this enough of a reliable source)
--Helperkirby24 07:02, 24 June 2009 (UTC)Helperkirby24 Thanx for unlocking it.
Huh? Since when was the water ability in the game? That could very well be the bubble ability with differences. Or it could be the new water ability. We don't know. So what should go in the spot that says the water ability? Bubble/water? Possibly water? Possibly bubble? I won't change anything until I know that it's okay, otherwise I could anger a few people with the change. Also, I don't remember the editing page looking like this, so something might have changed with how you edit. Sorry if I made a mistake with editing because of this. Rainbowkirby749 06:37, 21 July 2009 (UTC)Rainbowkirby749
Hi I`m new to this wiki, I come from another wiki far far away......(it starts with piki)Anyway I seriously hope kirby for wii lives, becouse ever since project K64 (I just beat miricle matter an hour ago) it seams that kirby has bean prohibited to portable systems it would be nice to see the pink puff on a bigger screan... it`sa--PK king 22:46, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- Oh I know you from Pikipedia!!! And go whine about it elsewhere. I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
>_< Why you rude little...err I mean hi crys!(so this is how you treat new members, MEAN!) it'sa---PK king 19:40, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- I know I'm mean... and remember I can ban you... *Ominous Music*... uhhh... hi Nin10dude/PKK I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
ughhh... T_T -PK king
I believe that there wil be some 3d moments in kirby wii. if you don´t believe me, you can waths the trailer. go to the fight with the gigantic droid and waths the background.
- You can't even tell what the thing in the picture is because of the water mark. I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
thumb|300px|rightIf you waths the trailer you can see its kirby.(my first message is stupid, sorry).
- Well, I don't see it, too unclear to tell, *Generic Things* I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
I have found a new video in high quality with no water mark. Its must be kirby.
- I see it now, I believe this is a "Circled" boss like Whispy in 64 I'm ~CrystalLucario~ And I approve this message.
- No. If you actually pay attention to Kirby's movements, you can tell that he ISN'T in the background, but instead just in back of the robot. EmptyStar 00:47, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Weird that the camera is not following kirby but his buddy's. This is the link to the video, you can see it here without youtube water mark:
- What I mean is: I think the camera's angled, and it IS side-scrolling, with the boss to the far left.
A new enemy?
its getting released in japan: (1st party wii, hoshi no kaabii) http://kotaku.com/5071872/the-great-2009-nintendo-release-schedule
Yay! return of the Helper
It hasn't been around since Super Star(Ultra was just a remake)
Should have been released is a lie
I noticed on the page it said "still in development" then said something about it should have been out by now. Now this is quite false. As I am a nerd...Kingdom Hearts II was confirmed in 2003, yet was not released in the USA until 2007, years later. Also, many other games were delayed for even longer. It can be released at any time when it is good enough to be worth the wait. --unsigned comment by SSF2Zelda (talk•blog•contributions•logs) Always sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~ !
I wana giant Dedede robot and I WANT IT NOW!!!! @_@ Marx Wraith 16:00, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
I just read today's page and it said the game may be for the Nintendo 3DS. Finally, this game may come out. I can tell it's a great game since it has good enough graphics and good gameplay appearantly. Also, the helper system returns. From what we know about the plot, it does need a little more info but as we know, if Dedede is involved, something really evil lurks about. Also, his Dedede bots look cool and may be challenging bosses. But anyways, this looks like a great game. I hope Meta Knight is in it and there's some kind of subgame where you can play as him similar to Meta Knightmare Ultra with something similar to the point system allowing you to summon helpers and such. If there is, I hope he can summon more knights like Ax Knight, Javelin Knight, Mace Knight or even a Sir Kibble. But still, I hope this game finally comes out. Whackeyeye5 19:32, October 24, 2010 (UTC)