Block Ball Gordos
Gordos appear in Kirby's Block Ball, but they have two different appearances:
As mentioned in the trivia, the first appearance REALLY looks like an early form of Blado. We shouldn't assume that it is, but I think someone should look into this. It'll probably be me =]. NerdyBoutKirby Thanks, Bill. 06:09, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
should gordos be considered enemies they dont seem to have any intention to hurt anything they just do due to there spiked body they only seem to be intrested in staring in to nothingness in fact they dont seem to even show any sign of being aware of there existence at all so i dont think they should be considered enemies 00:05, March 9, 2017 (UTC)Crespen Lumen (talk)
- Regardless of whether it is their intent to hurt Kirby, they're still enemies. More so, due to having an enemy info card, it is considered an enemy. We have odder "enemies" than Gordo, such as Flutter, the harmless butterflies in Kirby 64, which also count as enemies. Iqskirby
- Bihm Masheen Gahn! 01:42, March 9, 2017 (UTC)b
- but thats the question is one without the intent to hurt but does anyway by accident considered a enemy? it really depends on you definition of enemy and my personal definition is one who intends to hurt others not accidently hurting others due to there body --unsigned comment by Crespen Lumen (talk•blog•contributions•logs) Always sign your posts with four tildes ~~~~ !
- That may be your definition, but the definition we have here on the Wiki is: "Enemies are the foes that Kirby faces and fights throughout his adventures." In addition, as stated on the same page (in regards to regular enemies), "Some intend to hurt Kirby, some do not." Ergo, intent does not affect its status as an enemy by our definitions.
- In fact kirby dosnt even consider them enemies as he said "
If you touch Gordo, he'll definitely do damage. But I don't think he means to hurt anyone. I asked him once, and he just stared at me with those big eyes of his. Maybe he doesn't even know the answer..." in kirby and the rainbow curseCrespen Lumen (talk) 15:24, March 30, 2017 (UTC)