Is it possible that Gooey is a traitor and that the reason why Zero Two had a similar apperance to him to begin with is because Gooey revived and fused with him???DrNefarious 08:08, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- It's a personal theory, and you would need significant evidence to support that possibility. There's no confirmation or acknowledgement of any sort from Nintendo or HAL nor further developments along the plot which coincides with that possibility.
- i just realized Ados drawing of Gooey is verry creepy and descripteve of what he looks like to her or just how he looks he looks pretty evil...
- 126.96.36.199 04:01, August 14, 2012 (UTC)A wiki fangirl :3
Not the same gooey?
Something for the Trivia.
I feel like I should add this to the Trivia or elswhere, maybe the glitches section would be better or something, but if Kirby has less than 2 health points he can still summon Gooey and then eat him to gain back 2 more health points...making Kirby effectivley un-killable (if thats a word) if the player is wise enough on timing.
- Good observation, though I think I added that someplace a while ago. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 04:39, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Right. I actually feel like it should go into the Glitches section, which now that im typing this I think I remember reading that there. Thanks, Meta Kirby52 You lose. 00:59, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I wouldn't call it a glitch, just an oversight by the developers. It would be pointless to make Kirby die from creating a second player, and Gooey restores a little health when inhaled again, so this is the result. I'd keep it in the trivia section on Gooey's page, not a glitch on the Glitch page. NerdyBoutKirby NUMBER 10: 01:46, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
is gooey made of cookies
I found this in a question-and-answer section of an old Nintendo Power magazine. As you can see, it talks about the female version of Gooey, though it consistently refers to her as the "Girl blob." We generally consider Nintendo Power to be a legitimate source of information, though I'm not so sure with this one. What should we do with this nugget of info? NerdyBoutKirby You are who you choose to copy... 22:45, August 11, 2017 (UTC)
- I know we originally had her as "Blob" before we merged her page. While this refers to her as "Girl blog," it also refers to Gooey as "blob," not by his actual name. I'm not sure if this is just because species, or if they didn't have a name for him at this point. Iqskirby (talk) 23:20, August 11, 2017 (UTC)