|This article contains information that does not coincide with the main series canon.|
Star Warriors are a group of characters appearing in Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. They are heroes who fought against eNeMeE and his monster armies in the great war, thousands of years ago before the actual events in the anime.
Meta Knight's flashbacks in several episodes revealed that the Star Warriors lost the struggle against eNeMeE, and that he thought he was the only surviving Star Warrior veteran from before the great war. However, Kit Cosmos was found to be alive in the episode Island of the Lost Warrior, and much later on, Sir Arthur and his band of knights revealed themselves.
It is not known whether "Star Warrior" is a given title, or a title the members give themselves, but among the surviving Star Warriors during the events of the anime, Kirby and Meta Knight are the most well-known. Despite Kirby's age and inexperience, Kabu already refers to him as one before he even lands on Planet Popstar, so it is possible that Star Warrior is something a character is born into; alternatively, it could be Kabu's precognition. It is unlikely to be hereditary as well, since Knuckle Joe's father is a Star Warrior, but Knuckle Joe himself is not.
- Meta Knight
- Knuckle Joe's Father (Deceased - KIA by Meta Knight)
- Kit Cosmos (alive, went MIA on an island on Popstar)
- Garlude (Deceased - KIA by Kirisakin)
- Sir Arthur
- Sir Galahad
- Sir Percival
- Sir Lancelot
- Yamikage (Former - MIA on Nightmare Enterprises)
- Many others who did not survive the great war.
Allies of Star Warriors
Galaxy Warrior Army
In the Japanese original, the majority of individuals who fought against eNeMeE in the great war were part of the Galaxy Soldier Army. Star Warriors were a minority of them, and may be considered elite members; only Meta Knight, Knuckle Joe's father, and Kirby are known as Star Warriors in the Japanese version.
- One of the Star Warriors have spiky shoulder pads and has a body like Knuckle Joe. This could be a reference to Iron Mam or Knuckle Joe.
- An unnamed warrior, tall, wearing blue armor, and generally humanoid in appearance, is depicted at first with a white plume and cape. Later, in a flashback about Knuckle Joe's father, his cape and plume are red.
- The term Star Warrior has only been used in one video game to date: Bye-Bye BOXBOY! The unlockable comic So Close, Yet... sees the protagonist, Qbby, using several Copy Abilities before Kirby finds him. The comic's description reads: "The power of the Star Warriors finally belongs to Qbby!"