|This article is currently under construction|
|It is not complete by community standards, but you can help by adding information and images.|
|This article is about an upcoming game|
|Added information should have verifiable sources, as otherwise it may be deleted. After release, the article may require major rewriting. It is recommended to replace this template with the Recent Release template once the game is out.|
The Star Dream is a legendary machine and final boss of Kirby: Planet Robobot. It was initially built as a wish-making robot, but became corrupt and took control of it's creator, President Haltmann, and flew off into the galaxy wishing to eradicate all life forms.
Many years ago, Max Profitt Haltmann began studying the most advanced technology in the world, and began making the Star Dream, a wish-making machine. But, sadly, while making the Star Dream, Haltmann's daughter died from an unknown source. Haltmann was shattered, and decided to finish making his most mind-blowing machine ever. Once he had finished, he was satisfied, but in the middle of all his glory, Haltmann was confronted by Kirby. What Haltmann didn't know, though, is that the machine had been studying the cosmos through the Haltmann Works Company and had grown a mind of its own and a distaste for any other life form. When President Haltmann, after being defeated once, decided to use the Star Dream to obliterate Kirby, the machine corrupts Haltmann and begins speaking through him. The robot, after telling it's life story, bursts from its pedestal and out into the cosmos.
The Star Dream is cylinder-shaped, with a screw-like head and a circular piece of yellow glass that appears to be its eye. Pink lights course through it, and it possesses angel-like wings with blue, glass-like shards protruding from them.
- "Fusing together with Haltmann, the most advanced computer in the galaxy has become self-aware. To realize its old master's wish of eternal prosperity... it's decided to eradicate all life-forms in existence!" - vs. Star Dream (Phase 1), Kirby: Planet Robobot
- "Haltmann's mind is being absorbed by Star Dream. Merging with the giant ship Access Ark, Star Dream has turned into a sentient planet. The machine has lost its master and purpose. It must be stopped!" - vs. Star Dream (Phase 2 and 3), Kirby: Planet Robobot
- The Star Dream actually has 3 forms, its first form, its 2nd form where it merges with the Access Ark (the Haltmann Works Company mothership), and its 3rd form where it reveals that it is actually a version of the Galactic Nova.
- This creates some speculation if the Access Arc itself is actually a recreation of Nova.
- The giant letters it shoots are either H, A, or L, referencing HAL Laboritories