Sand Canyon is a level in Kirby's Dream Land 3. It is an arid desert land with many craggy rocks and sandy deserts. There is also a bizarre pyramid that looks like it came from another dimension. The player can tell this when Kirby is inside it.
Kirby & friends are batting Gooey around like a ball. Gooey lands behind on the flower Chuchu is gazing at, and she turns around and looks at everyone with an annoyed expression. Everyone feels sorry, but Gooey decides to play a prank on Chuchu or lighten her up, and tickles her from behind. Chuchu turns around and punches an astonished Gooey who flies into a wall, which makes everyone, especially herself, embarrassed at her temper.
- Stomp the Tulips and not the Geromazudakes.
- Use Clean Kirby to get rid of dust in 2 buildings.
- Guess how many Gordos make a face.
- Reunite Donbe with Hikari. If Kirby battles Haboki, he's on the right track.
- Beat the level with Chuchu.
- Assemble R.O.B.
|The following section contains transcluded content from the Database. Source: (view • edit • help)|
- R.O.B. and his creator, Professor Hector, make a cameo in this level where he asks Kirby to find all of R.O.B.'s pieces.
- The level is very similar to the level Rock Star in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. The black pyramid is very similar to the one in the first level in Rock Star (supposedly Pix's spaceship) and is entered right before the boss fight. Pon & Con feature in this level.
- Sand Canyon is the only level in Kirby's Dream Land 3 that is not in Kirby's Dream Land 2.