Ripple Field is part of the Rainbow Islands and is home to Kine the sunfish. It, just like any other islands and oceans based level, mostly involves swimming. It also has dark areas that can be lit up using Kine with the Spark ability. The level even has underwater caverns with strong currents.
In Kirby's Dream Land 3, the level also comes complete with an iceberg and even a water temple. The boss battles here often take place in a cave with water.
Kirby is watching the fish from the seashore. Just then, Kine pokes his head out of the water, looking for food. Kirby throws him an apple, but then Kine jumps up and eats Kirby instead. But turns out that Kine was helping Kirby to inhale underwater.
- Waddle Dee
- Sir Kibble
- Sir Slippy
- Bronto Burt
Kirby and ChuChu are walking along the seashore. Kine pops out of the ocean, looking for someone to play with. Kine snatches Kirby from ChuChu, who proceeds to snatch Kirby back from Kine. The two keep snatching Kirby back and forth until Kine accidently swallows Kirby, trapping him in Kine's stomach. ChuChu, who realizes she can't get Kirby now, gives Kine an angry glare. Kine's pupils shrinks, as he can't breathe.
- Help grow the Kamuribanas
- Use Kine's Parasol ability for Bakasa
- Guess which jar Elieel is in. Do it right 3 times.
- Reunite Gamugael and Little Gamugael
- Bring Pitch to his mother
- Carve HB-002 from Star Blocks
|The following section contains transcluded content from the Database. Source: (view • edit • help)|
- In Kirby's Dream Land 2, the level has the Float Islands music from Kirby's Dream Land. The two areas even share the same traits.
- The overworld theme for Ripple Field in Kirby's Dream Land 3 includes a small part from the Kirby Super Star ending theme.