Ribbon's Crystal Gun is a Power Combo in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards; it serves as the Final Weapon of the game it appears in. The gun itself is formed out of the 72 Crystal Shards. Kirby can use this only when he's battling 0².
This is the only time when Ribbon is directly controllable, as she flies circles around 0² while Kirby blasts at its weak points.
|Move||↑ ↓ ← →||Ribbon uses her fairy wings to fly around.|
|Crystal Shot||B||Kirby launches crystals that can damage 0².|
- Ribbon's Crystal Gun is the only Final Weapon that is also a Power Combo.
- The Power Combo's pictures consist of Ribbon's bow and a Crystal Shard.
- Though it doesn't serve much of a purpose, L and R can be pressed to rotate left or right, respectively.
- The ability icons appear as stickers in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
- In Kirby Star Allies, Adeleine & Ribbon can use this ability as an attack. The technique is called Ribbon's Crystal.