Ribbon's Crystal Gun is a combo ability in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards; it serves as the Final Weapon of the game it appears in. The Gun itself is formed out of the 72 Crystal Shards. Kirby can use this only when he's battling Zero2.
This is the only time when Ribbon is directly controllable, as she flies circles around Zero2 while Kirby blasts at its weak points.
|Move||↑ ↓ ← →||Ribbon must float directionally to move.||None|
|Crystal Shot||B||Kirby launches a blast that can damage 02.||None|
- Ribbon's Crystal Gun is the only Final Weapon that is also a Combo Ability.
- The Combo Ability's pictures consist of Ribbon's bow and a Crystal Shard.
- Though it doesn't serve much of a purpose, L and R can be pressed to rotate left or right, respectively.
- The ability icons appear as stickers in Kirby: Planet Robobot.
- In Kirby Star Allies, Adeleine & Ribbon can use this ability as an attack. The technique is called Ribbon's Crystal.