|“||It is every Kirby's dream to play soccer with a squid. Score as many goals as you can. The more goals you make, the more each goal is worth!”|
|— Instruction manual description • Kirby's Pinball Land|
Poppy Brothers' Land Bonus Game is a sub-game in Kirby's Pinball Land. It can be played in Poppy Brothers' Land. Kirby must hit the big Kirby on the left side of the middle stage when it is imagining the Warp Star; after being hit, it will spit out the Warp Star, which will take the pink hero to this sub-game.
Two Kirbys must play soccer against a Squishy goalie. This goalie has quick defensive skills, and will toss any Kirby that touches him away. To score a goal, one of the Kirbys must hit the back of the net behind the Squishy—simply entering the net will not count. When the 60 second time limit is up, the flippers will be disabled, and the Warp Star will once again appear. When one of the Kirbys lands on it, the game will end, and Kirby will travel to the top stage of Poppy Brothers' Land.
- The first goal is worth 1000 points.
- The second goal is worth "+B" (Bonus Points).
- The third goal is worth 2000 points.
- The fourth goal is worth "+M" (Bonus Multiplier).
- The fifth goal is worth 4000 points.
- The sixth goal is worth "+B."
- The seventh goal is worth 8000 points.
- The eighth goal is worth "+M."
- The ninth goal is worth 16000 points.
- The tenth goal is worth "+B."
- The eleventh goal is worth 32000 points.
- The twelfth goal is worth "+M."
- The thirteenth goal is worth 64000 points.
- The fourteenth goal is worth "+B."
- The fifteenth goal is worth 99900 points.
- All goals scored thereafter earn Kirby a 1UP.
- Game manual - page 13