|This article contains information that does not coincide with the main series canon.|
|“||This invader has slipped between dimensions from a mysterious civilization!”|
|— Quest Description • Team Kirby Clash Deluxe|
Parallel Susie looks very similar to her counterpart, with a few key differences. Her helmet, hair, and mech have a black and red color scheme, and her skin is slightly paler. Unlike her counterpart, she lacks an accessory in her hair. During battle, she fights without her blue visor for the first phase. The Haltmann Works Company logos on her mech are replaced with a logo resembling an eye; this logo is also present on King D-Mind's hammer, suggesting that she may be affiliated with him.
After many battles, Team Kirby defeats Taranza, the mage who has been causing bosses to attack Dream Kingdom, and peace is briefly restored to the land. This is cut short when a dimensional rift opens, releasing Parallel Susie. Narration later reveals that Taranza, who only feigned defeat, was responsible for summoning the rift and opponent. Shortly after her defeat, another dimensional rift opens up, forcibly sending her back to where she came from and also releasing Parallel Landia.
Parallel Susie is fought at the Decisive Battlefield after being unlocked for 120 Gem Apples. She is an Ordeal boss in the Tougher category and must be defeated before the player can access Parallel Landia. She attacks using some of Susie's techniques from Kirby: Planet Robobot. These primarily include jumping around, spinning her mech's arms, striking the ground from the background to produce shock waves, and firing missiles into the air.
- While various enemies originating from Kirby: Planet Robobot appear in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, Parallel Susie is the only one that uses assets from a full-fledged boss. The others are merely mid-bosses.
- Upon entering the battle, Parallel Susie will appear from the dimensional rift from which the Sphere Doomers and Greater Doomer emerge from.
- This, partnered with the fact that Parallel Susie's fight uses the Greater Doomer music, may be a reference to how, according to Kirby: Planet Robobot, Susie was transported to Another Dimension and studied the Sphere Doomers while she was there.
- Unlike in the battles against Susie and Susie 2.0 in Kirby: Planet Robobot, Parallel Susie is never fought on a looping ring of terrain with a structure in the middle during either of her phases.
- Parallel Susie is currently the only parallel character whose skin color is identical to her counterpart's.