|This article's title is derived from Japanese|
|... because it was never localized to English in official sources.|
|“||Make a picture with Kirby!”|
|— Description (translated) • Kirby Portal|
Kirby of the Stars Photo Frame is a web game in the Kirby series. It was developed and published by Nintendo in 2018 as an addition to the then-new Kirby Portal on Nintendo of Japan's website. The game currently remains there.
Kirby of the Stars Photo Frame is a photograph editor. The player is given six frames to choose from. After selecting one, he/she can click a button labeled "Choose photos to synthesize" (合成する写真をえらぶ) to browse his/her files. The chosen image can be shrunken or enlarged and moved around the frame. When the player is content and clicks the button labeled "Okay with this!" (これでOK！), several options are presented:
- Start over.
- Download the framed picture.
- Post the framed picture to Twitter or Instagram.
- The Waddle Dee frame appears to be inspired by an April Fools' Day prank Nintendo played on the Kirby 25th Anniversary website on April 1, 2018.
- Frames 7, 8, and 9 were added on April 27, 2019, to celebrate Kirby's 27th anniversary.
- Of all the Kirby photo editors, Kirby of the Stars Photo Frame is arguably the least ambitious, only allowing the player to upload a picture and place it in a predetermined frame.
- As Kirby of the Stars Photo Frame lacks any credits list, the name(s) of the developer(s) is unknown.
- Kirby of the Stars Photo Frame (2018). Game is archived and playable.
- Kirby of the Stars Photo Frame (2019). Game is archived and playable.