Welcome to The Superstar Arena! This page pits two recognizable characters or species from the Kirby series against each other. This is basically a popularity contest, so you can vote for your favorite.
Rules and Requirements
- When voting, put a # sign and then comment. If you aren't voting anonymously, then put your signature at the end of your vote.
- Please do not add spaces between your vote and the votes of others.
- Please be sure to sign your Username after you vote, unless you're voting in the anonymous votes.
- You can only vote once per contest.
- Be sure to include a valid reason to justify your vote.
- Make sure your reason isn't too long.
- Do not use or abuse multiple accounts to vote multiple times. You will be blocked if this occurs.
- Do not delete a vote unless it is yours, it is a vandal's, or is made by someone using multiple accounts to vote.
- The Comments section will be used for the purpose of making comments about what's going on with this contest- NOT for voting.
Current Arena: Yogurt Yard
Votes for Whispy Woods
Anonymous votes for Whispy Woods
Votes for King Golem
Anonymous votes for King Golem
1. Okay, this is regular forms. This has nothing to do with Whispy Woods' Revenge. All of Whispy Woods' attacks, from all the games are: Dropping apples. Shooting air puffs, and in one game fruits and vegetables too. Sending out root spikes (Just jump). A pointy nose (Who is stupid enough to get hit by that?!). King Golem is similar, but with more health. Attacks: Hand pounding, very easy to dodge, but... Rocks (like apples) and Gordos fall from the ceiling. And, instead of air puffs out of his mouth, he shoots: Golems, a "super inhale required" annoying (and tough) enemy! Hands>Nose Golems>Air puffs, fruit and vegetables Rocks and Gordos>Apples. That leaves root spikes for Whispy, but King Golem still pwns. If the two foes are across from each other, like Twin Woods, Golem's hands and Whispy's nose would do nothing.Whispy's apples and fruits and vegetables out of his branches and mouth would be countered by Golem's rocks which would cancel out the apples, but the Gordos would go through the fruit and vegetables, hurting Whispy. Whispy's root spikes would be unblockable, but would not be used often. Whispy's air puffs would be almost completely useless. King Golem's minions, however would do a lot of damage to Whispy and would take the brunt of his root spikes and air puffs. Hence King Golem would win. It might be a close one, but the King would nevertheless win. (If you read all of this, you need something better to do)