|This article's title is derived from Japanese|
|... because it was never localized to English in official sources.|
|“||While pressing Alt key (Windows) or Option key (Macintosh), clicking a piece rotates that piece clockwise.”|
|— Instructions (translated) • Kirby Air Ride Japanese website|
The Kirby Air Ride Jigsaw Puzzle! (directly translated as Kirby's Airride Jigsaw Puzzle) is a web game in the Kirby series. It was developed and published by Nintendo in 2003 as a promotion for Kirby Air Ride. The game currently remains on the Kirby Air Ride microsite on Nintendo of Japan's website.
This game is a basic jigsaw puzzle with 36 pieces. After clicking "START!", the player is given the pieces. Pieces must be dragged into the puzzle's frame to be placed. To rotate a piece, the player must click it while holding the Alt key on a Windows computer or the Option key on a Macintosh. Because this control scheme is not obvious, the game's instructions are visible in the lower left-hand corner.
When the puzzle is finished, the lines between the pieces fill in and the Japanese Kirby Air Ride box art is shown. A message then appears—it translates to "The puzzle is complete!"
- As the Kirby Air Ride Jigsaw Puzzle! lacks any credits list, the name(s) of the developer(s) is unknown.
- The Kirby Air Ride Jigsaw Puzzle!’s exact release date is unknown. Its earliest known appearance was on August 10, 2003.
- Unlike other Kirby Flash games, this one opens in a new browser window when the link is clicked. The player is encouraged to close the window when he/she is done playing.
- The game's file is titled puzzle.swf.
- Kirby Air Ride Jigsaw Puzzle!. Game is archived and playable (requires Flash to play).