|This article is about an upcoming game|
|Added information should have verifiable sources, as otherwise it may be deleted. After release, the article may require major rewriting. It is recommended to replace this template with the Recent Release template once the game is out.|
|This article is currently under construction|
|It is not complete by community standards, but you can help by adding information and images.|
Kirby: Planet Robobot is an upcoming game in the Kirby series for the Nintendo 3DS. It is slated for release in Japan on April 28th, 2016, and in North America on June 10th, 2016.
As Kirby naps under a tree, a group of robotic invaders—the Haltmann Works Company—descend from the skies of Dream Land and overrun Planet Popstar with machinery. Both King Dedede and Meta Knight retaliate against the invaders. King Dedede uses his castle's cannons and Meta Knight uses his Halberd, but both are easily defeated by the enemies' weaponry. Kirby wakes up, and seeing the machinery, sets out to stop the invaders.
Confirmed Major Characters
Confirmed Playable Characters
Confirmed Copy Abilities
Thus far, 25 Copy Abilities have been confirmed to appear in Kirby: Planet Robobot. Of those 25, 3 abilities are new, and more than 10 abilities can be copied while using the Robobot Armor.
Players can scan amiibo to instantly obtain Copy Abilities, whether random or character-specific, depending on the amiibo used (for example, the Mario amiibo will give Kirby the Fire ability). In addition, there will be a line of Kirby series amiibo, featuring Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee. When either of these are scanned, they will either give Kirby the UFO ability, or one of three custom-designed versions of existing abilities.
Note: Copy Abilities listed in italic will feature a custom-designed version or will only be accessible when scanned with special amiibo figures. Copy Abilities listed with an asterisk are abilities that can be used with the Robobot Armor.
- Smash Bros.
Confirmed Regular Enemies
- Blade Knight
- Bronto Burt
- Broom Hatter
- Capsule J2
- Hot Head
- Knuckle Joe
- Parasol Waddle Dee (some wearing hard hats)
- Poppy Bros. Jr.
- Sir Kibble
- Waddle Dee (some wearing hard hats)
- Waddle Doo
- Waddle Dee driving a small mech
- Mechanically-modified Scarfy
- Mechanically-modified Bronto Burt
- Mechanically-modified Cappy
- Mechanically-modified Parasol Waddle Dee
- Mechanically-modified Waddle Dee
- Mechanical enemy wielding a club
- Small medical robot with gloves that yields the Doctor ability
- Toxic frog slug that yields the Poison ability
- Sharp-toothed robot resembling either Foley or Propeller
- Invader Armor
- Gigant Edge (Team Kirby Clash)
- Mechanically-modified Kibble Blade
- Mechanically-modified King Doo
- Waddle Dee driving three types of automobiles
Confirmed Items and Objects
- Robobot Armor
- 3D Warpstar
- Assist Star
- Treasure Chest
- Fuel canister
- Sticker for Robobot Armor
- Code cube for Robobot Armor
- Power Tablets (Team Kirby Clash)
- The scanning technique used by the Robobot Armor strongly resembles the Copy ability's Analyze Beam.