|“||Jam Jungle's tangle of vines and tropical foliage put Kirby's trailblazing skills to the ultimate test.”|
|— Official Kirby: Squeak Squad website|
Jam Jungle is a large and heavily-forested jungle in Dream Land. Other than traveling through the actual jungle, Kirby must also make his way through very old and booby-trapped ruins. The ruins here are all from ancient times, and parallel that of Radish Ruins of the mirror world. There are also some rusty, old abandoned factories located here amongst the ruins. The boss of this level is Doc, who plows through the ancient ruins in his monstrous mech, Yadogaine.
Jam Jungle is notable for being one of just a few full-scale jungles that Kirby travels through throughout the series, the others being Neo Star and, to a lesser extent, Ravine Road and Canvas Canyon.
If Kirby obtains Bomb's and Sword's Ability Scrolls, he can mix the following abilities:
- Stage 1
- Shadow Spray Paint: in the first room, Kirby must use the Cutter ability to hit the switch with enough time to get through the gate and activate the lamp to get the chest.
- Graphic Piece: in the room with the Laser Ball, Kirby can access the chest by ricocheting a laser into a Bomb Block above, which opens a path that eventually leads to the chest.
- Bubble Ability Scroll: in the last room, a large Treasure Chest is hidden behind a bush in the center of the room.
- Stage 2
- Stage 3
- Metal Ability Scroll: after the water section, Kirby should take the top door; in the next room, the chest is located in the top-right corner.
- Industrial Copy Palette: when given the choice of two Cannons, Kirby should take the left one; then, in the next room, Kirby must break the barrel to the left of the door to obtain the chest.
- Vitality Half: the large Treasure Chest is located in the final room; if Kirby does not intercept Doc in time, he will need to retrieve it from the Squeak hideout.
- Stage 4
- Graphic Piece: after the fight with Buboo, if Kirby continues up and right, he will find a room where he can destroy some Metal Blocks with the Fire ability to obtain the chest.
- Secret Map Piece: in the cavern room (accessed via the right door from the shaft Metal Kirby rolls down), Kirby must defeat the Gold Waddle Dee to obtain the chest.
- Secret Door Key: in the room where Kirby climbs up a shaft, Kirby must burn the Metal Blocks with the Fire ability to access a door that leads to a large Treasure Chest.
- Stage 5
- Stage EX
- Party Notes: located under a gate in the bottom-left corner of the large room Kirby must descend.
- Ice Ability Scroll: in the room that splits into a top and bottom path and contains a Sparky, Kirby must take the bottom route, and stay on the bottom; here, he will eventually find the chest.
- Ghost Medal Piece: in the room that is a dead end to the right, Kirby must press a switch to make the large Treasure Chest appear.