Foley is a yellow, plant-like enemy that was introduced in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and afterwards appeared in Kirby: Squeak Squad, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and Kirby: Planet Robobot. Foley uses two leaves growing out of its head that act as helicopter blades, keeping it afloat. Foleys are usually stationary, but some will occasionally fly from side to side. If Kirby gets too close or walks under it, Foley will discard its leaves and fall, exploding upon touching a floor or whatever it comes in contact with. If Kirby inhales one, he gets the Bomb Copy Ability. Its behavior can be compared to the explosive coconuts that appear in other games as well as games alongside it.
Foley's name comes from the word foliage, which are the leaves of a plant.
|“||This hat is fashioned after a certain someone who can explode at will.”|
|— Headgear description • Kirby Battle Royale|
- In Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, Foleys will fall down if Kirby is over them. However, this does not happen in Kirby: Squeak Squad.
- Beanbon, an enemy from Kirby Mass Attack, bears a passing resemblance to Foley.
- Flappon, a variation of Beanbon, looks even more like Foley.
- Foley's face in Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition, and Kirby: Triple Deluxe resembles Scarfy's.
- Foley resembles Propeller, an enemy from Kirby's Dream Land 2.
- In Kirby Battle Royale, one of Bomb's alternative headgear is based upon Foley.