|“||Honk, toot, and bammity-bam! Bust out a festival of drums and horns, which makes everyone break into a wild dance! Gather your all-star friends and have a party!”|
|— Flavor text • Kirby Star Allies|
Festival allows Kirby and his friends to perform a dance that obliterates all enemies on screen and causes them to drop Point Stars. While it cannot turn undefeated bosses and midbosses into Point Stars, however, it can still damage them significantly. Like Crash, Festival is a single-use ability. The Festival ability only appears rarely, as only one enemy, Donpuff, and one boss, Yggy Woods, grant it. During the dance, all enemies on screen freeze in place.
|Dance Solo||B||Kirby will do his victory dance in a more festive music, damaging all enemies and mid-bosses in the screen.||180|
|Festival Dance||Anyone||Friends will also join Kirby to do a victory dance, ending it with confetti around them, doing extra damage.||200 (1 Friend)|
210 (2 Friends)
220 (3 Friends)
- The song that plays when the Festival ability is used is a remix of the Kirby Dance.
- The logo that appears behind Kirby at the end of the dance is the same one as the 25th anniversary logo.
- Festival is the first limited-use Copy Ability to be introduced since Magic in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, a 14 year gap.
- The hat Festival Kirby wears may be inspired by the dancers in the Rio Carnival, a celebration in Brazil.
- This ability was possibly inspired by the scrapped Tonosama ability from Kirby Super Star. Both are based off of dancing/festivals and use flashy objects (Festival using feathers and Tonosama using fans) while using the ability.