|“||Honk, toot, and bammity-bam! Bust out a festival of drums and horns, which makes everyone break into a wild dance! Gather your all-star friends and have a party!”|
|— Flavor text • Kirby Star Allies|
Festival focuses on dancing around and transforming all onscreen enemies into Point Stars; this also does damage to mid-bosses and bosses. Festival is more powerful if used when Kirby has Friends around. Unlike most Copy Abilities, this can only be used once, and does not have a Helper. Festival is obtained from the Donpuffle enemy and the Yggy Woods boss's golden cherry.
|Type A||Type B|
|Dance Solo||B||Y||Kirby will do his victory dance in a more festive music, transforming all enemies into Point Stars and damaging all mid-bosses or bosses onscreen.||180|
|Festival Dance||Use Dance Solo with friends||Kirby and his Friends dance, transforming all enemies into Point Stars and damaging all mid-bosses or bosses onscreen.||190 + 10 × # of Friends|
In Other Languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|Japanese||Translates to Festival.|
|Traditional Chinese||Translates to Celebration.|
|Simplified Chinese||Translates to Celebration.|
|German||Festival||Same as English.|
|French||Festival||Same as English.|
|Italian||Festival||Same as English.|
|Spanish||Festival||Same as English.|
- The song that plays when the Festival ability is used is a remix of the Kirby Dance.
- The logo that appears behind Kirby at the end of the dance is the 25th anniversary logo.
- Festival is the first limited-use Copy Ability to be introduced since Magic in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, a 14 year gap.
- The hat Festival Kirby wears may be inspired by the dancers in the Rio Carnival, a celebration in Brazil.
- This ability was possibly inspired by the scrapped Tonosama ability from Kirby Super Star. Both are based off of dancing/festivals and use flashy objects (Festival using feathers and Tonosama using fans) while using the ability.
Other Ability Icons