An island plagued by extremely harsh conditions, Endless Explosions lives up to its name; volcanoes are constantly erupting. Kirby must stay on his toes if he wishes to complete each stage. The pink puff will have to endure waves of mid-bosses and crushing walls to get through the level. Taranza's willingness to traverse this habitat proves his dedication to his scheme. Requires ten Sun Stones to open the boss stage.
- In the room with the Tilt Gondolas, get the Key to the left to the locked door to the right. Float above for the Sun Stone.
- Use Ice from Mr. Frosty to douse the Fire Blocks in the following room. This will allow access to an optional room. In the optional room, Ice Skate on the Fire Blocks to turn them to stone. Cool the Fire Blocks above to make the Treasure Chest fall down.
- Race the Key Dee using Wheel.
- Go into the background; in plain sight.
- Using Stone from Blocky, pound the Stake at the bottom of the room with Barbars. Enter the optional door. Quickly drop the Timed Dynamite, hover up, and pounds all of the stakes before it explodes. It will destroy a large Durable Block that was blocking the way to the Sun Stone.
- Inhale the Treasure Chest using through the second Magic Tube using Hypernova.
- In the next room, inhale the Land Barbar using Hypernova in order to uncover the switch in the background. Press the switch to open the gate in the foreground.
- In the second room with the moving spiked walls, skip the door by floating upward and destroying another barrel. Aim the first Cannon slightly to the left. Aim the second cannon directly up. However, in order to get the rare keychain beforehand, aim slightly to the left again. Then, aim upward.
- In the room with the scales, step on the scale so that the platform above the Timed Dynamite is lifted. Go to the background, pick up the Timed Dynamite, lower the platform that was just lifted, go back into the foreground, jump onto the lifted platform and place the Timed Dynamite next to the Durable Block.
- In the third room with the moving spiked walls, enter to door that is higher up.
- Use the 3D Tilt Missiles to hit all of the Durable Blocks in the background. Bring the Key to the locked door, and destroy the Bomb Block after the 1UP.
- After using Archer to destroy the Bomb Block that creates a stairway, on the top, hit a Bomb Block directly above to reveal an optional room. Hit the targets through the mouth.
- Between the two lava spouts while on the second lava drill.
- Defeat the Winged Eggers.
1a. In Treasure Chest after defeating Flame Galboros. Destroy the Bomb Block using Fire's Burn.
1b. In Treasure Chest after defeating Grand Wheelie. Destroy blocks using Wheel.
2a. In Treasure Chest after defeating Gigant Edge. Use Sword's Down Thrust, Drill Stab, and Upward Slash to destroy all the blocks in the way.
2b. In Treasure Chest after defeating Mr. Frosty. Use Ice's Ice Breath while on the Collapse Blocks to destroy the Star Blocks. The Treasure Chest is also on a Collapse Block, so act quickly.
3a. In Treasure Chest after defeating Blocky. Use Stone on the second Bomb Block.
3b. In Treasure Chest after defeating Hornhead. Use Beetle's Rocket Horn and Rocket Dive.
4. In Treasure Chest after defeating Bonkers. Use Hammer to destroy the Bomb Block.
- Defeat Pyribbit.
- Use the 3D Laser Bar to make sure the second Key Dee reaches the locked door safely. Destroy Bomb Blocks and volcanic debris. Behind the locked door is an optional room and a Spynum for Archer. Shoot through both mouths to hit all four targets.
- In Treasure Chest after defeating Grand Wheelie DX.
|Stage 1||Skullord||After collecting the third Sun Stone, hover up and to the left to find a Terrain Block. Destroy it and continue going to the left.|
|Stage 2||Nightmare's Power Orb||Use Ninja's Stealth Water Gun to douse the Fire Blocks above.|
|Stage 3||Drawcia||In the second room with the moving spiked walls, skip the door by floating upward and destroying another barrel. Aim the first Cannon slightly to the left. Aim the second cannon slightly to the left again. Aiming upward will get the first Sun Stone.|
|Stage 4||Marx Soul||In the second room with the rotating walls, at the end is a Terrain Block. Destroy it.|
|Stage 5||Dark Matter||When there appears to be only one 3D Warp Star, hover above it. Ride the second 3D Warp Star. In the next room is a Treasure Chest in the background.|
|Stage 7||Yin-Yarn||In the room with the moving spiked walls. There are a few stars above a Teleporter. Hover upward quickly.|
In Other Languages
|Names, etymology and in other regions|
|Language||Name||Definition, etymology and notes|
|Japanese||Officially romanized as Ever Explosion.|
|Traditional Chinese||Translates to Endless Eruption.|
|German||Endlose Explosionen||Translates to Endless Explosions.|
|French||Rochers Rocambolesques||Translates to Incredible Rocks.|
|Italian||Eremo Esplosivo||Translates to Explosive Hermitage.|
|Spanish||Abrasadora Aventura||Translates to Scorching Adventure.|
- The music heard in the last stage is a remix of the music that plays in Stage 3 of Ripple Star from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. It also contains the music that plays in Stage 3 of Cookie Country and the music heard in all three stages of Dangerous Dinner from Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
- In Kirby Star Allies, when playing the Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go! sub-game as Taranza, some stage layout in Level 3 is changed to reflect Stage 1 of Endless Explosions from Kirby: Triple Deluxe.