|This article contains information that does not coincide with the main series canon.|
|“||This is a story of a faraway realm from long, long ago... A beautiful, peaceful land called the Dream Kingdom. Peace, though, can vanish in a flash... Can you defend the Dream Kingdom from a sudden onslaught of enemies? Set forth and do battle, Team Kirby!”|
|— Introduction • Team Kirby Clash Deluxe|
The Dream Kingdom is separated into six distinct regions, as well as a village that serves as the hub area:
- The Grasslands - A grassy area with many giant trees. This region has no Ordeal boss.
- The Dunes - An arid desert with cacti. Kracko serves as the Ordeal boss here.
- The Ruins - A forested area with ancient stone structures. Whispy Woods serves as the Ordeal boss here.
- The Volcano - A volcanic area with boiling lava and dead trees. Pyribbit serves as the Ordeal boss here.
- The Empyrean - A mountainous area at a high altitude. Taranza serves as the Ordeal boss here.
- The Decisive Battlefield - An otherworldly area surrounded by flaming land and outer space. Every boss here is an Ordeal boss, though it ends with King D-Mind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.