|“||Dom Woole manages Quilty Court. He's a big shot around here!”|
|— Cast Description • Kirby's Epic Yarn|
Dom Woole is a white ball of yarn with orange eyes and a brown mouth and nose. He has brown hair, wears a red bow tie, and has a black moustache.
Dom Woole the owner of the apartment building in Quilty Square. He is the second character Kirby meets when he first comes to Patch Land, after Prince Fluff. He has two brothers, Chaise Woole who runs the furniture shop, and Loomis Woole who runs the fabric shop.
Upon seeing Kirby helping Prince Fluff restore Patch Land, he gladly invites "Lord" Kirby to stay in Apartment 101, which is renamed Kirby's Pad, and provides a piece of furniture for the pink hero. Although he tells Kirby that he can settle the rent later, Dom Woole never actually brings up the issue again.
Throughout the game, Dom Woole will ask for Kirby's help to find enough beads to construct up to two more floors of the apartment building, as well as to find furniture throughout his adventures to furnish the rooms in order for more tenants to move in.
Dom Woole's name, like his brothers', is derived from the word "wool," a reference to the fabric theme of Patch Land. Additionally, "domicile" translates from French to "residence," a reference to his status as the landlord of Quilty Court.
His Japanese name, ルーム・ウール (Rūmu Ūru), comes from "room," ルーム (Rūmu); and "wool," ウール (Ūru).
|“||Dom Woole needs your help!
Place the correct furniture in the shadowed areas.”
|— Dom Woole's Request|
- Dom Woole appears to have a British accent, implied by his word choice, using “chap” and referring to Kirby as “Lord Kirby.”
- Even though Dom Woole has no legs, he runs quite fast.
- Dom Woole's moustache moves around whenever he is happy or excited.
- One cave drawing of what appears to be Dom Woole exists in the background of Mole Hole. The cave drawing depicts him wearing a toque.
- Dom Woole is one of the few characters in the Kirby series that Kirby can visit and converse with outside of cutscenes. Others include Daroach, Magolor, and the other inhabitants of Quilty Square.