As its name suggests, almost the entire area is made of crystals, gems, etc. The area splits into three paths after the Save Cottage, although only the right door goes anywhere. The left door goes to an area that resembles a crystal wall, with Kirby climbing the outsides. The center door leads to a water-filled cavern. The right door leads to a cavern made of yellow crystal.
- Glass Slippers/Glass Slipper
- Ancient Gem
- Brass Knuckle
- Amber Rose
- Falcon Helmet
- Fish Fossil
- Beast Fossil
- Nunchuks/Machine Parts
- Dud/Cell Phone
- Summertime/Power Paintbrush
- 100 dollar coin/100-Dollar Coin
- Truth Mirror
Some Copy Abilities can only be found via Copy Essence if Kirby attempts to battle Computer Virus without a Copy Ability.
In the Super Smash Bros. series
- The Machine Parts, Power Paintbrush, and Cell Phone all come from Kirby games: Kirby Air Ride, Kirby: Canvas Curse, and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, respectively. They are only found in Kirby Super Star Ultra since the aforementioned games were released years after Kirby Super Star.
- The music for this area and the Garden Area is a remix of Green Greens's theme. This remix was most likely the inspiration for the theme of Green Greens in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.