|This article contains information that does not coincide with the main series canon.|
Cappy Town is relatively large for a village. Chef Kawasaki, Chief Bookem, Mabel, Samo, Tuggle, Gengu, Gus, Melman, Yabui, Biblio, and Professor Curio all work and live here. Most of the population is comprised of Cappies, all of which, ironically, lack their namesake mushroom caps. Although the main political leader is Mayor Len Blustergas, King Dedede, whose castle overlooks the town, claims to be the king; however, his authority is not respected.
- Biblio - The owner of a bookstore.
- Buttercup - Chief Bookem's wife.
- Chef Kawasaki - The owner and chef of the only restaurant in town. He is not actually a Cappy.
- Chief Bookem - The head of police (and the only officer).
- Doron - A small-time criminal.
- Gengu - The owner and clerk of a toy store, as well a toy designer.
- Gus - A skilled mechanic and owner of a gas station.
- Hana - The mayor's wife.
- Honey - A Cappy kid who's a friend of Tuff.
- Iro - A Cappy kid who's a friend of Tuff.
- Mabel - The "fortune-teller".
- Mayor Len Blustergas - The mayor of Cappy Town.
- Melman - A mailman. Former biker by the alias Steppenwolf.
- Professor Curio - An intelligent archeologist, museum owner, and curator.
- Samo - The owner and bartender of a juice bar.
- Spikehead - A Cappy kid who's a friend of Tuff.
- Tuggle - The owner and clerk of the grocery store.
- Yabui - A doctor and dentist.
Cappy Town is mostly a peaceful, rural area with small houses, brick pavement and a big tree at its center. The most notable buildings are Chef Kawasaki's restaurant, Chief Bookem's police station and house, Samo's bar, Gengu and Tuggle's shops and Professor Curio's house Outside of that, there is a grass field with a river and pond that leads to Whispy Woods's Forest, the Mayor's house, which is outside of the city, his herd of sheeps, lead by a single shepherd Cappy and King Dedede's castle.
Things that appended to it
Cappy Town has been victim of having some of, if not all of its buildings destroyed, like when Kirby accidently blew up the police stationDyna Blade flew by the town . The town also received momentary buildings that only lasted one episode, mostly because they are built by King Dedede to use the town for his own needs and defeat Kirby, like a factory or a painting museum . One one occasion, the town was turned in a track course .or when
- In Cappy New Year it's revealed that all of the Cappies actually come from different countries with different cultures.